About the Role
Thoughtfully and strategically help refine and implement our sales and marketing, and customer acquisition strategies. Some common tasks provided below.
Roles and responsibilities
• Meet with targeted doctors and health care providers, and assess their needs and presenting AIDREA’s capabilities that best fulfill those needs
• Give providers the AIDREA’s product information and perform product demonstrations
• Develop relationships and network with doctors, surgeons, and hospital administrators
• Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals.
• Presenting AIDREA to potential and existing customers and convincing them to make purchases.
• Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
• Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
• Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
• Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
• Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
• Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, medical office management, or related field.
Certified Sales Professional (CSP) certification is advantageous.
At least 5-8 years outside sales experience with a proven successful track record
Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels
Proven medical sales experience, experience in medical imaging technologies is advantageous.
Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
Effective communication and negotiation skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Valid driver's license.
Willing to travel at least 50% of the time for business purposes